Tuesday 18 January 2022

General Electric - Recreated concept, deleted the old post.

 General Electric

Recreated concept, deleted the old post.

A guy comes home, and grabs a juice from the fridge and walks into his room. As he enters through the door, he enters another universe, white space, where he is greeted by his future self. (Toy o ta)

Actor 1: I'm here again? I mean you're here again...


Actor 2: Yup...


Actor 1: What's up I guess?


Actor 2: hmm, thought you may have a better wonder...


Actor 1: Does the future change everytime I'm here or you're here?


Actor 2: The future changes all the time, regardless of what you do... you know your by yourself right...


Actor 1: Right... right.. just me... I'm so life like though... I'm as in, you... as in me...


Actor 2: Let's walk...


Actor 1: No way... these houses move themselves?


Actor 2: Yup...


Actor 1: Is that a flying... person?


Actor 2: Yup...


Actor 1: What? In all my days I have never... a walking tree? 


Actor 2: Yup... they walk too now...


Actor 1: How is any of this... how does anyone... what does this future even run on?


Actor 2: In General... Electric... 



Let's Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It keeps going and going and going... Energizer

  It keeps going and going and going...     A guy grabs his morning juice in his PJs and sits with the newspaper. In slow motion; he s...